Sunday, November 18, 2007

Busy Sundays...

I have been on the go since 5:30 this morning. Just got home about an hour ago. I attended a meeting in Escondido on the roll-out of the new family history submission process. Rather than go through the Temple Ready process everything will be done on the internet so that families will be better able to coordinate their work and eliminate duplication of work. As I sat in the meeting and contemplated that magnificence of this Latter-day work I started to cry. What a blessing to be part of all of this.

It is work, though. Elder Keith Tenney, an Area Authority Seventy, defined LDS for the congregation.

Long
Day
Sunday

Make sure that you read Nathan's comment on the "Chance or Design" posting I made last week. Very insightful! Thank you, Nathan. This is how I envision these blogs to be a source of family information and inspiration... sharing insights and experiences that will deepen our understanding and appreciation to God and all He does for us daily.

I love you all... keep up the good work!
---Dad

No comments: